Rewind to four years ago: One of my best friends asks me what my New Year's resolutions are.
I, being mouthy, respond that I don't BELIEVE in New Year's resolutions. I believe that people should change things THE VERY SECOND that they decide they want to change them.
Okay, seventeen-year-old self, please calm down.
Here are the New Year's resolutions that I'm not to embarrassed to admit to:
- Laugh more.
- Sleep more.
- Write more, more often, and more honestly.
- Start running again so that I don't get lazy and stressed out.
- Spend my free time with people who put my heart at peace.
- Focus on my classes. Do all of my reading.
- Live in the moment.
- Stop running my mouth so much.
- Be better about returning phone calls.
- Don't leave my computer running all the time, because that's bad for the planet and I love Mother Earth.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!