I have not started packing. At all.
This is a pattern with me.
If my mom had not flown out to Phoenix, I never would have gotten my stuff packed, shoved into my car, and driven back to Sacramento. If Austin had not offered to help me pack for France, I never would have made it onto the plane.
I hate packing. I am the worst packer of all time. I am unmotivated.
So what did I do today?
I bought this:
What is that, you ask? Why, it's a glass mannequin head!
Here is what I did today:
- Lunch with Meagan (Color Guard diva and dogsitter extraordinaire)
- Random Home Depot encounter with Eric (one of my best high school buddies)
- Decided to call Kevin (junior high best friend) and then had coffee and went shopping with him
- Randomly saw Scotty Sutter's dad
- Randomly saw Kathy King
- BOUGHT GLASS HEAD as I was waiting for Dan (best high school guy friend) to finish playing tennis and get dinner with me
- Dinner with Dan and Eric
- Ice cream
So as you can see, I did not pack today. But I did see a lot of people who mean a whole lot to me. And I did buy something that I've wanted for a long time, even though I had no clue what I'm going to do with it.
Fishbowl? Vase? Paperweight? Ideas?
I really need to start packing tomorrow.
P.S. LES SOLDES have started in France. I fully blame my impulse buying on this fact.
P.P.S. I also bought a knit-your-own-teddy-bear set at a craft store. I should have been packing.