Tuesday, March 2, 2010

one sick puppy

Please send out some good thoughts for Vegas the Wonder Dog, who is feeling seriously under the weather and has to go visit the vet tomorrow.

I mean, really, how could you resist a face like this?

In other news, Russell and I have decided to explore all that the world of thriftiness has to offer. That means we're bidding farewell to sweet potato fries and burgers at Fez and welcoming PB&J and baked potatoes for dinner. Goodbye, movies and sodas and popcorn and candy (I'm not really missing the popcorn, due to an unfortunate case of food poisoning combined with a huge bag of kettle corn). Hello, free movies under the stars at Biltmore Fashion Park.

I think that in a couple months, we'll look back and realize that doing things on the cheap will have led to us being much more interesting people. At least that's what I'm hoping :)

2 comments:

spartacus21 said...

poor puppy! what's wrong with her?!? What is Fez?

Amy Trianne said...

Yay! Free movies at the Biltmore! And poor Vegasface. I will send out good thoughts for her. Let me know how the vet trip goes.

<3
love.