Monday, December 6, 2010

back on the train

Yes yes yes.

The eatin'-tacos-for-dinner-while-drinking-cafe-au-lait-made-with-chocolate-milk-out-of-a-latte-bowl train.

The pad-thai-&-beaujolais-for-breakfast train.

The making-dinner-every-night-because-it-zens-me-out-&-I'm-pretty-damn-good-at-it train.

The forget-this-job-because-it's-not-forever train.

The I-can-be-whatever-I-want-to-be-when-I-grow-up train.

The much-too-young-to-feel-this-old-&-sad-exhausted train.

The I-am-so-young train.

I am back on this freaking train.

5 comments:

Susan said...

We just might be on very similar trains...except that I don't cook because I'm ...lazy.

Rebekah said...

Make me dinner. I'll do the same for you.

Tonight was turkey noodle soup with homemade turkey broth from Thanksgiving. Yummmm. My sourdough starter is beautiful and I'm excited to make bread from it.

kt said...

I also made my own turkey broth this year and WOW, so worth it. Mmmm...wish I lived somewhere that I could make some bomb sourdough starter. Can't wait to hear how yours turns out.

When are we cookin'?

Rebekah said...

When you visit! I'll give you some starter :)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh pad Thai yes please.

:)

Steph