Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sometimes I find the words that I've been searching for, but regrettably, they're not in English and I didn't write them. After all these years, here is exactly what I've needed to say to you.

I hope you understand.





Voy a pedirte que no vuelvas más
Siento que me dueles todavía aquí,
Adentro

Y que a tu edad sepas bien lo que es
Romperle el corazón a alguien así

No se puede vivir con tanto veneno
La esperanza que me da tu amor
No me la dió más nadie
Te juro, no miento

No se puede vivir con tanto veneno
No se puede dedicar el alma
A acumular intentos
Pesa más la rabia que el cemento

Espero que no esperes que te espere,
Después de tus 26
La paciencia se me ha ido hasta los pies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's funny how we sort of do the same things...

11 more days! (for me at least)

spartacus21 said...

Excuses existed before you did

wow...to all of these lyrics...so dead on!