Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Goodness gracious, do I miss the 90's

I loved the nineties. Glitter. Capri pants. Spaghetti strap tanks. USHER. I have to come clean and admit that this moment of nostalgia is completely brought to you by the movie She's All That. I also miss Rachael Leigh Cook.

I ran ten miles this week. And by "ran", I actually mean that I ran intervals. But at least I completed ten miles on my own legs.

Russell J was here for five days and it was GREAAAAAAAT! We ate delicious Greek and French food, got a couples massage, went to the gym, and threw a Super Bowl party. Bad news: We've figured out that by the time we finally get to relocate, we'll have bought 2 engagement rings worth of plane tickets. Good news: only 16 more days until I get to fly out to Phoenix for Spring Training and boyfriend time.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I don't know about you, darling, but I would rather have plane tickets than a ring. Although you could look at the ring while he was gone and see how shiny it was, I personally prefer investments in time. Hopefully you have a wonderful time in AZ!