Hi, adorable little blog. Sorry for neglecting you.
You see, it's just that I can't seem to focus at all. For example, in class this morning, my professor stated, "You'll need to know this for the test on Monday."
MONDAY? You mean, five days from now? We just had a test last Monday!
But yes, Monday. My next test is on Monday. Even though this weekend is Halloween, my favorite holiday. Yes, I'll be studying most of the weekend. But to keep my spirits up, I'm going to make pumpkins pancakes. And apple donuts. And maybe spiderweb cupcakes. And potentially some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. This is the holiday that I wait all year for and I'm not going to let nursing school steal it from me yet again.
Speaking of my favorite holiday, nursing school also doesn't allow me time or funds to make a Halloween costume. So I dove into my closet and came up with this:
That's my rockstar of a boyfriend dressed up as the kid from "Up", me dressed up as a gypsy, and my number one woman Sasha as Little Red Riding Hood.
If I can make it through this week, my plans are as follows:
- Study my brains out
- Replant my sunflowers because they're outgrowing the tiny little pot they're currently living in
- Carve pumpkins! And make pumpkin seeds
- Force the boyfriend to watch "Hocus Pocus", because he's never seen it, and I think that's a tragedy
- Find some free time on Friday or Saturday and use it to make delicious Halloween treats
- ASU football!
- Try and figure out how to celebrate Halloween without Mariam
- Study study study