Tuesday, June 28, 2011

hobbies as of late

- shredding my abs on the Bender Ball & then walking around the whole next day like I was involved in a barfight
- lots & lots of yoga
- trying foods that I'm pretty sure I won't like (Note: If it looks like an Egg McMuffin, that's probably what it tastes like. Go for oatmeal.)
- remembering the days when I could sleep past 7 because my neighborhood didn't blast wake-up music
- band-aids, ice packs, & tympanic membrane thermometers
- feeling like Wal-Mart is a sign of reaching civilization (ouch)
- reading reading reading reading
- Gmail voice & video chat
- "What's your name? What's your division? What happened?"
- finally learning how to use a walkie talkie

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hi!
I like you and your stories. You should tell me (us) more about camp! Like where it is and what kinds of kids go there and the friends you are making.
Also, I want to know if you have a garden there, or go on fun hikes, or are making arts and crafts or s'mores.
Especially, I want you to know that if you want a pen pal (en francais, peut etre?) I am here for you, lady.

Poor lonely Russell. Tell him to live up the bachelor life while he can :P