Tuesday, January 25, 2011

bye-bye, civic

Le sigh...

So.

After 3 months of waiting for an appointment and a week of my car being in the shop, they have informed me that the adjustor missed some damage and they're going to total it. Over HAIL DAMAGE. Which is all cosmetic. So now my car, which runs perfectly, is being considered a total loss. Cool. But not really.

Because I had all these dreams about driving this car for the next 5+ years until I found a car I really wanted and was willing to shell out big $$$ and a monthly car payment.

And I don't even LIKE cars. Really, I don't. I don't like driving, even though it's a big part of my job. I can't think of a single car that I want to buy.

Okay, that's a lie. I can't think of a single car in my price range that I would like to buy. I can think of plenty of other cars that I would like to buy.




And there are much worse things in the world and I'm super blessed and I really should not be complaining and I know that.

But my car being totaled is a total bummer.

No comments: