Last week's conquests:
- thai lettuce wraps
- braised radishes (still not good enough to get me to like radishes)
- bok choy with cashews (must find a better way to make bok choy/better skills with cooking bok choy)
- sweet potato & roasted garlic enmoladas (A FAN FAVORITE!!! Right up there with broccoli raab skillet pizzas)
- homemade salsa (not as good as my Auntie Rosie's killer, amazing, superhot, secret salsa)
- sauteed collard greens with garlic and lemon (solidly good)
My deepest apologies for my overuse of parentheses. Russell J is on dinner duty tonight. We'll see what he comes up with!